杰西・巴克利凭借《哈姆奈特》斩获2026年第98 届奥斯卡最佳女主角,成为爱尔兰历史上首位奥斯卡影后。她在颁奖季实现金球奖、英国电影学院奖、评论家选择奖与演员公会奖全满贯,以毫无悬念的姿态登顶。她在片中细腻诠释了莎士比亚妻子艾格尼丝的丧子之痛与母亲力量,表演极具感染力。获奖感言真挚动人,致敬家庭与母爱,传递不被期待定义的人生态度。
And the Oscar goes to... Jessie Buckley!
获得最佳女主角的是......杰西·巴克利!
This is the first Oscar win and second nomination for Jessie Buckley.
这是杰西·巴克利首次获得奥斯卡奖,第二次获得提名。
Previously, she was nominated for a supporting role in The Lost Daughter.
此前,她曾凭借《暗处的女儿》获得最佳女配角提名。
Wow, thank you so much.
天呐,非常感谢大家。
This is really something.
这真的太不可思议了。
Thank you to the incredible women that I stand beside; I am inspired by your art and your heart, and I want to work with every single one of you.
感谢与我一同入围提名的各位杰出女演员;你们的才华与心灵深深鼓舞着我,我渴望与你们每一位合作。
To the producers who created this ship for us to stand in, and my shipmates for life—Hilda, Jessica, Lindsey, Zack— none of this is possible without you.
感谢为我们打造出这部作品的制片人们,还有我一生的伙伴们 —— 希尔达、杰西卡、林赛、扎克 ——没有你们,这一切都不可能实现。
My family, my Irish family, they're all here.
我的家人,我的爱尔兰家人们,他们都在这里。
Ireland bought them flights — where are you?
爱尔兰给他们买了机票 —— 你们在哪儿?
Mom, Dad, thank you for teaching us to dream and to never be defined by expectation but to carve from your own passion.
妈妈,爸爸,谢谢你们教会我们去追梦,不被他人的期待定义,追随自己的热爱去创造。
You, Fred, I love you, man.
弗雷德,我爱你。
I love you; you're the most incredible dad.
我爱你,你是最棒的爸爸。
You're my best friend, and I want to have 20,000 more babies with you, I do. I do!
你是我最好的朋友,我还想和你拥有 20000 个孩子,我是认真的!
And Isla, my little girl who is eight months, who has absolutely no idea what's going on and is probably dreaming of milk, but this is kind of a big deal, and I love you and I love being your mom, and I can't want to discover life beside you.
还有我的小女儿艾拉,她才八个月大,完全不知道发生了什么,可能还在梦着喝奶,但这真的意义非凡。我爱你,我很爱做你的妈妈,我迫不及待想和你一起探索这个世界。
Chloé and Maggie, to get to know this incandescent woman and journey to understand the capacity of a mother's love is the greatest collision of my life.
克洛伊、玛吉,能去认识这样一位光芒万丈的女性,去体会一位母亲爱的力量,是我生命中最美好的相遇。
It's Mother's Day in the U.K. today, so I would like to dedicate this to the beautiful chaos of a mother's heart.
今天是英国的母亲节,所以我想把这座奖杯,献给母亲内心那份美丽而炽热的力量。
We all come from a lineage of women who continue to create against all odds.
我们都来自一代又一代的女性,她们冲破重重阻碍,始终坚持创造。
Thank you for recognizing me in this role.
谢谢你们认可我饰演的这个角色。
This is the greatest honor.
这是我至高无上的荣誉。
I can't even believe it.
我简直不敢相信。
Go raibh míle míle maith agat. Slán.
(爱尔兰语)万分感谢。再见。