肥伦秀- 比尔·盖茨和吉米重演1994年著名采访片段 “我能跳过去”!

欧美明星 2 0

-Welcome back.

- 欢迎回来

We're hanging out with Bill Gates.

我们正在和比尔·盖茨一起闲逛。

His new memoir, "Source Code," is available wherever books are sold.

他的新自传《源代码》现已在各大书店发售。

And, Bill, I have to ask you about this.

还有,比尔,我必须问你这个问题。

There's a clip online that pops up every now and then.

网上有一段视频,时不时就会出现。

It was you doing an interview with Connie Chung.

那是你当年接受康妮·昌的采访。

Do you know what I'm talking about?

你知道我在说什么吗?

-Oh, yeah.

-哦,是的。

-It was 1994.

那是1994年。

And you showed off a pretty impressive skill.

你还展示了一项相当出色的技能。

Check this out.

看看这个。

-Is it true that you can leap over a chair from a standing position?

- 你真的能从站立姿势跳过一把椅子吗?

-It depends on the size of the chair, but this chair, probably so.

-这要看椅子的大小,但如果是这把椅子,大概能跳过去。

-[ Chuckles ] Will you do it?

-[ 咯咯笑 ] 你真的会跳吗?

-I'll cheat a little bit.

-我稍微作弊一下。

-Yes!

-是的!

[ Cheers and applause ] -That's what I'm talking about.

[欢呼与掌声]——这才是我要说的。

Absolutely.

绝对。

How did you realize you could jump over a chair?

你是怎么发现自己能跳过椅子的?

-That was close.

- 那次差点就错过了。

I used to waste a lot of time in my office.

我过去常常在办公室里浪费大量时间。

Uh... -Looks like a party trick.

呃……看起来像一个派对小把戏。

-I started with the garbage can.

- 我从垃圾桶开始。

-Yeah, yeah.

- 是的,是的。

-Worked my way up.

一步步打拼上来。

-Work your way up to a chair.

- 逐步尝试跳过一把椅子。

Yeah.

是的。

Well, it turns out you can jump over lots of other things, too, not just chairs.

嗯,原来你不仅能跳过椅子,还能跳过很多其他东西。

And you just released a music video to prove it.

而且你刚发布了一支音乐视频来证明这一点。

So now, not only the memoir.

现在,不仅有回忆录。

I mean, "Source Code" is out, but also this music video.

我的意思是,《源代码》已经出版了,还有这支音乐视频也发布了。

Ladies and gentlemen, here's the world-premiere video of "I Could Jump It." [ Cheers and applause ] ♪ Sitting at the office, look over there ♪ ♪ I spot my co-worker's office chair ♪ ♪ I get a thought, don't know from where ♪ ♪ But I really, really, really want to get some air ♪ -♪ I could jump it ♪ -♪ Yeah, I could jump it ♪ -♪ I could jump it ♪ -♪ I could jump ♪ -♪ Jump ♪ -♪ Jump, jump, jump it ♪ -Wow.

女士们,先生们,现在为大家呈现《我跳得过去》的全球首播视频![欢呼与掌声] ♪ 坐在办公室里,往那边看去 ♪ ♪ 我发现同事的办公椅 ♪ ♪ 突然冒出一个念头,不知从哪来 ♪ ♪ 但我真的真的真的想透透气 ♪ -♪ 我跳得过去 ♪ -♪ 没错,我跳得过去 ♪ -♪ 我跳得过去 ♪ -♪ 我能跳过它 ♪ -♪ 跳 ♪ -♪ 跳,跳,跳过去 ♪ -哇哦。

-[ Cheers and applause ] -Pretty impressive.

-[ 欢呼声和掌声 ] -相当令人印象深刻。

Can you jump over anything else?

你还能跳过别的东西吗?

-♪ Well, plate of tea and crumpets ♪ -♪ I could jump it ♪ -♪ A bowl of garlic hummus ♪ -♪ I could jump it ♪ -♪ Mount Everest summit?

-♪ 一碗茶和烤饼 ♪ -♪ 我能跳过去 ♪ -♪ 一碗大蒜鹰嘴豆泥 ♪ -♪ 我能跳过去 ♪ -♪ 珠穆朗玛峰顶?

♪ -♪ I could jump it ♪ -♪ My car broke down ♪ -♪ I could jump it then jump it ♪ -♪ A mop, a bucket, a chicken McNugget ♪ ♪ I could even jump a Timmy Chalamet puppet ♪ ♪ A map, a compass, a freaky-deaky fungus ♪ ♪ I could jump anything, tiny or humongous ♪ ♪ I could jump it ♪ -♪ Jump it, jump it, jump it ♪ -♪ I could jump it ♪ -♪ Jump it, jump it, jump it ♪ -♪ I could jump it ♪ -♪ Jump it, jump it, jump it ♪ -♪ I could jump, jump, jump, jump, trumpet ♪ [ Trumpet solo ] ♪ Jump it ♪ ♪ Jump it ♪ -♪ Jump it ♪ -♪ I could jump ♪ -♪ Jump, jump, jump, jump it ♪ -That's what I'm talking about!

♪ 我能跳过去 ♪ ♪ 我的车抛锚了 ♪ ♪ 我能跳过去,再跳过去 ♪♪ 一把拖把,一个水桶,一只鸡块 ♪ ♪ 我甚至能跳过一个提米·查拉梅的玩偶 ♪♪ 一张地图,一个指南针,一种怪异的真菌 ♪ ♪ 无论多小或多巨大,我都能跳过去 ♪♪ 我能跳过去 ♪ ♪ 跳过去,跳过去,跳过去 ♪ ♪ 我能跳过去 ♪ ♪ 跳过去,跳过去,跳过去 ♪♪ 我能跳,跳,跳,跳,还有喇叭声 ♪[ 喇叭独奏 ] ♪ 跳过去 ♪ ♪ 跳过去 ♪ ♪ 跳过去 ♪♪ 我能跳 ♪ ♪ 跳,跳,跳,跳过去 ♪ ♪ 就是这个感觉!

Bill Gates, everybody!

比尔·盖茨,大家好!

"Source Code" is available now.

《源代码》现已上市。

More "Tonight Show" after the break.

稍后继续《今夜秀》。

Stick around, everybody.

留下来看看,大家。