瑞秋·麦克亚当斯 获星光大道荣誉 获奖感言

欧美明星 1 0

On behalf of the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, it is my honor and pleasure to declare today Rachel McAdams Day in Hollywood!

代表好莱坞商会,我感到十分荣幸和高兴地宣布,今天是好莱坞的“瑞秋·麦克亚当斯日”!

Wow, thank you.

哇,谢谢。

I am so overcome by the generosity here today.

我今天被这里的慷慨深深感动。

I'd like to thank Disney and 20th Century Studios and the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce.

我想感谢迪士尼、二十世纪工作室以及好莱坞商会。

Thank you, Janelle and Steve, for your kind words.

谢谢杰内尔和史蒂夫,感谢你们的暖心话语。

And thank you to Donal Gleason, Dylan O'Brien, and Sam Raimi, the master.

还要感谢唐纳尔·格里森、迪伦·奥布莱恩和山姆·雷米,这位大师。

Thank you for taking time out of your busy lives to be here today.

感谢大家在百忙之中抽出时间来到这里。

Sam and Dylan, I saw that you have a new movie coming out.

山姆和迪伦,我知道你们有一部新电影即将上映。

I'm really excited to see it.

我真的很期待看到它。

Still in character.

仍处于角色之中。

Okay, so, you are three of the hardest working and kindest people in Hollywood.

好了,你们三位是好莱坞最勤奋、最善良的人之一。

Donal, you are easily one of the loveliest fake husbands I have ever had.

唐纳尔,你是我曾经演过的所有假丈夫中最讨人喜欢的一个了。

Dylan, you have been without a doubt the best worst boss I have ever had.

达林,你毫无疑问是我遇到过的最好的“最差”老板。

And Sam, you are definitely the nicest person to have ever thrown buckets of blood straight in my moosh.

还有萨姆,你绝对是那个往我脸上直接泼血桶却依然最友善的人。

Your words.

是你的话。

You were grinning both paternally and maniacally every time you did it, which is a super confusing feeling, but that's Hollywood, right?

每次你这样做时,都带着一种既像父亲般慈爱又近乎疯狂的笑容,这种感觉非常混乱,但这就是好莱坞,对吧?

So speaking of Hollywood, when I was about eight years old, growing up in tiny little St. Thomas, Canada, I wrote my parents a very desperate letter asking them to figure out how to fulfill my greatest dream, to be on Ed McMahon's Star Search.

说到好莱坞,当我大约八岁的时候,在加拿大小小的圣托马斯长大,我曾给父母写了一封非常焦急的信,恳求他们想办法帮我实现最大的梦想——登上爱德·马科尼的《明星搜寻》。

They were, of course, incredibly supportive.

他们当然给予了极大的支持。

I do want to freeze time for a second because you only get a few of these moments in life to thank you on this stage for everything.

我真想让时间暂停一下,因为人生中能有几次机会站在这里,向你们表达我所有的感激之情。

All of it.

全部。

All of it is because of you and the love you gave us and the beautiful childhood you gave us and for believing in me long before I could grasp how to believe in myself.

这一切都因为你们,因为你们给予我们的爱,因为你们为我们创造的美好童年,也因为你们在我还无法相信自己的时候就一直相信我。

I love you so much.

我非常爱你。

Thank you.

谢谢。

Okay, so back to Ed McMahon's impossibly high standards for tiny children.

好吧,回到爱德·麦克马洪对小小孩童设定的几乎不可能达到的标准上。

So while my parents were incredibly supportive, they were also incredibly confused by this request of mine because I couldn't dance, I couldn't sing, I couldn't twirl a baton, I couldn't put my legs behind my head, I couldn't do anything.

虽然我的父母非常支持我,但他们对我这个请求也感到非常困惑,因为我既不会跳舞,也不会唱歌,不会耍棒球棒,更无法把腿抬到头上,什么都不会做。

anything, really, at eight.

八岁的时候,几乎什么都行。

I figure skated.

我滑冰。

That's what I could do.

这就是我能做的。

But there wasn't a figure skating category.

但没有花样滑冰项目。

So I had none of the skills that Star Search was searching for.

所以我根本就没有《星光大道》所寻找的那些技能。

So as much as I wanted to be a little star for Ed McMahon, eight-year-old me, let that dream fly out the window.

尽管我多么希望成为埃德·马可汉的小小明星,但八岁的我,还是让那个梦想随风而去吧。

But then a few years later, my parents, thank you once again, let me join a children's theater camp.

但几年后,我父母再次让我参加了儿童戏剧夏令营。

And that's where I found my real tribe and my true dream.

那就是我找到真正归属和实现梦想的地方。

I'm very lucky to have four of my fellow camp thespians here today.

今天能在这里见到我四位 fellow camp thespians,我感到非常幸运。

My rider dies.

我的骑手死了。

Feels like yesterday we were playing impish fairies, murderous juvenile delinquents, aging prostitutes, and tragic Shakespearean men together.

仿佛就在昨天,我们还一起扮演着调皮的仙女、凶残的少年罪犯、年老的妓女,以及悲剧性的莎士比亚式人物。

It was one of the most joyful times of my life.

那是我生命中最快乐的时光之一。

So much so that theater camp turned into theater college, because that's a good bet on staying employed.

甚至到了这样的地步:戏剧夏令营最终变成了戏剧学院,因为这样能更好地保证将来有工作。

But it was just as magical a place.

但那也是一个同样神奇的地方。

There I found teachers, fellow students, a larger tribe, a group of dreamers that made my life feel so very alive, including my dear friend and great collaborator, Duane Murray.

在那里,我遇到了老师、同学,一个更大的群体,一群追梦人,让我的生活变得如此充满生机,其中包括我亲爱的朋友和杰出的合作伙伴杜安·默里。

You are a gift from heaven, my greatest collaborator, and I cannot imagine the terrible mistakes I would have made in my career and the many roles I took on were it not for your beautiful guidance and mentorship.

你是来自天堂的礼物,我最伟大的合作者,如果没有你美好的指导和教诲,我无法想象我的职业生涯会犯下多少错误,也不会有如今这么多角色的演绎。

Thank you so much.

非常感谢。

I would like to make a special shout out to my manager, Shelly Browning.

我想特别感谢我的经纪人谢莉·布朗宁。

The hardest working woman in Hollywood.

好莱坞最勤奋的女性。

You changed the trajectory of my life, inviting me to Hollywood based on one tiny little tape.

你改变了我的人生轨迹,仅凭一段小小的录像带就邀请我来到好莱坞。

You let me stay in your guest room for months on end so I didn't have to stay at the Oakwood Apartments.

你让我在你家的客房里住了好几个月,这样我就不用住在橡木公寓了。

And printed countless MapQuest maps for me to get to auditions since I was without a cell phone, a GPS, or any real sense of direction.

而且在我没有手机、没有GPS、也没有方向感的情况下,为我打印了无数张MapQuest地图,带我找到试镜的地点。

It's an affliction I still suffer from and you're still helping me out with that.

这依然是我仍在忍受的困扰,而你仍在帮助我克服它。

Thank you.

谢谢。

You are my ways now.

你现在就是我的路了。

Thank you for fighting the good fight for me for the last 20 plus years.

感谢你们在过去二十多年里为我奋力拼搏。

What all those experiences and all of these people made me realize is I didn't actually need to be a star.

所有这些经历和这些人让我明白,我其实并不需要成为明星。

what I needed to be was a working actor.

我所需要成为的,就是一个从事表演工作的演员。

And for the past 25 plus years, I've been very lucky to do that.

在过去25年多的时间里,我一直非常幸运地能够做到这一点。

And for that, I am so, so very grateful and so fortunate.

对此,我感激不尽,深感幸运。

And lastly, I'd like to thank the stars up above, down here, the legendary working actors who I was given the great gift to learn from, the ones who are no longer with us, to name a few, the pioneering Jenna Rollins, the prolific Sam Shepard, and my beloved Diane Keaton, who took me under her wing like I was her own daughter.

最后,我想感谢天上的星辰,也感谢那些曾给予我宝贵学习机会的传奇职业演员们,他们中的一些人已离我们而去,比如开拓性的珍娜·罗林斯、多产的山姆·谢泼德,还有我深爱的黛安·基顿,她像对待亲生女儿一样照顾我。

She taught me that no matter how long you've been doing this, you have to leave everything you've got on the table.

她教会我,无论你从事这一行多久,都必须全力以赴。

Each performance, you must muster up as much love as you possibly can.

每一次表演,你都必须竭尽全力地投入爱。

and then you'll only feel like a dumb, dumb idiot half the time in life.

这样,你一生中只有一半时间会觉得自己是个傻乎乎的笨蛋。

And to all my own stars down here, to my colleagues, my dear friends, the rest of my family who came from far and wide to be with me today, from every chapter of my life who've always kept my feet firmly planted on the ground and never let me float too far out of orbit.

还有在座的每一位我的星光,我的同事,我亲爱的朋友,以及从四面八方赶来与我共度今日的家人,来自我人生各个阶段的你们,始终让我脚踏实地,从未让我飘得太远。

It seems silly to just have my name on here, so I share this little piece of earth with all of you.

只把我的名字写在这里似乎有点傻,所以我把这片小小的土地与你们所有人共享。

To Jamie, my North Star.

致杰米,我的北极星。

Kayleen, my other North Star.

凯莉琳,我另一颗北极星。

Thank you for being such a great team and keeping me quasi-normal.

谢谢你们一直这么棒,让我勉强保持正常。

I love you all so much.

我非常爱你们所有人。

Thank you so much.

非常感谢。