女神凯特·布兰切特 2024 TIFF特别贡献奖获奖感言

欧美明星 2 0

Thank you.

谢谢。

Oh God, technology.

天哪,科技。

Look, I know.

瞧,我知道。

My journey, God, it's been messy and disorganized, so disorganized I couldn't even put this on a teleprompter on Friday.

天哪, 我的旅程一直很混乱, 毫无秩序,混乱到我甚至无法在星期五把它放到提词器上。

Yep, and now it's going cancel, undo typing.

是的,现在要取消、撤消输入。

It could be a disaster.

这可能是一场灾难。

Well, I'm very grateful.

嗯,我非常感激。

Thank you to TIFF for this incredible honour, and the women who've received this honour before me, and to all of you tonight who are here to support the extraordinary, inclusive work that TIFF does, not only as a festival, but beyond.

感谢多伦多国际电影节授予我这一不可思议的荣誉,感谢在我之前获得这一荣誉的女性,也感谢今晚在座的所有人,感谢你们支持多伦多国际电影节所做的非凡而包容的工作,不仅仅是作为一个电影节,而是一种超越。

So thank you all for being here.

感谢大家的到来。

And to Lupita, I mean, I'm here to talk about my journey.

对于露皮塔来说,我来这里是想谈论我的旅程。

I mean...

我是说...

It was 11 years ago that you were here for 12 Years a Slave, and your journey both as an extraordinary human being and as an artist, I mean, A Quiet Place, anybody?

11 年前, 您来到这里拍摄《为奴十二年》,有人能谈谈您作为一个杰出人物和一位艺术家的旅程吗?我是说, 有人能谈谈《寂静之地》吗?

And Wild Robot, that's a...

还有 Wild Robot,那是......

A 250 Kleenex movie that, you know, you must see.

你知道,你必须看一部 250 Kleenex 电影。

My journey, boy, it has been messy and eclectic, and I don't have any auto-prompter, I just have a computer and glasses that need updating.

我的旅程, 小伙子, 一直很混乱和不拘一格,我没有任何自动提示器,我只有一台需要更新的电脑和眼镜。

So there we go.

就这样。

But I'm still here, actually, and when I glumped off the theatrical stage and onto a film set, no one really

但实际上,我还在这里, 当我从戏剧舞台上走下来, 走进电影片场时,没有人真正

Knew what to do with me and I was certainly, you know, did not expect to still be here and didn't expect to be on a table with Julie Delpy and Alfonso Cuaron, one of the greatest directors on the planet, who advised me to come up here and to put this aside and do a piece of interpretive dance.

知道该怎么对待我,我当然没想到自己还会在这里,没想到会和朱莉·德尔佩和阿方索·卡隆——世界上最伟大的导演之一——坐在同一张桌子上,他们建议我上来,把这件事放在一边,表演一段诠释性的舞蹈。

We've just made a series together, it may be the last thing we ever do together.

我们刚刚一起拍摄了一个系列,这可能是我们一起做的最后一件事了。

But we often talk about individual journeys and our individual successes and the media focuses on our individual failures and our challenges.

但我们经常谈论个人的经历和个人的成功,而媒体则关注我们个人的失败和挑战。

But I'm standing here in front of you all and I'm reminded by just how interlinked

但我站在你们面前,让我意识到我们彼此之间是多么紧密相连

Our journeys are, and how much I owe the actresses, the writers, the cinematographers, the producers, the art directors, the costume designers, the makeup artists, those people who often don't get mentioned, you know, who have come before me whose journeys were far more rocky.

我们的旅程是,我欠女演员、作家、摄影师、制片人、艺术总监、服装设计师、化妆师多少,这些经常被提及的人,你知道,在我之前,他们的旅程更加坎坷。

Than mine and far steeper than mine and have boldly made opportunities for themselves and therefore by default made opportunities for people like me and for all of us.

比我的更高,更陡峭,并大胆地为自己创造机会,因此默认为像我这样的人和我们所有人创造了机会。

And I'm so aware of those extraordinary younger women who are coming up behind me.

我非常清楚那些在我身后崛起的非凡年轻女性。

Never mind.

没关系。

Blazing trails that, in fact, I feel incredibly energized and inspired by.

事实上,开辟的道路让我感到无比的活力和启发。

And so our journeys are so enmeshed.

我们的旅程是如此紧密相连。

Time collapses.

時間崩塌。

In the film industry.

在电影行业。

It's a very temporal medium, but time does collapse.

它是一种非常暂时的媒介,但时间确实会崩溃。

And I think it's time we put aside this North American misnomer of the self-made woman, because I think in the words of the brilliant Naomi Klein, we've never, ever been self-made.

我认为我们是时候抛弃北美人对白手起家的女性这一错误称呼了,因为我认为用才华横溢的纳奥米·克莱恩的话来说,我们从来都不是白手起家的。

We've always been made and unmade by each other.

我们总是被彼此成就,又被彼此毁灭。

And we often talk about the work that we've still got to do in the industry, and my God, there is so much more work still to be done.

我们经常谈论我们在这个行业中还有哪些工作要做,天哪, 还有那么多工作要做。

But the industry has changed an enormous amount since I've stepped into it, and unfortunately we do.

但自从我进入这个行业以来, 它已经发生了巨大的变化,不幸的是, 我们确实发生了变化。

Need to keep talking about the changes that we've made.

需要继续谈论我们所做的改变。

Because I think that fairness and equity and respect are not embedded into the systems that we work in.

因为我认为公平、公正和尊重并没有融入到我们工作的体系中。

And those women who were instrumental in the foundations of this industry, so quickly they found that the industry calcified around them

而那些在这个行业的基础中发挥了重要作用的女性,她们很快就发现这个行业在她们周围钙化了

To exclude them.

将其排除在外。

And so we have to keep ourselves front and centre.

因此,我们必须始终保持领先和中心地位。

We have to keep asking questions that open locked doors and knowing our worth.

我们必须不断地问问题,打开锁着的大门,了解我们的价值。

Our worth creatively as well as financially.

我们的创造力和财务价值。

And greater inclusivity on our sets lead to less homogenous and more vibrant storytelling as is evidenced by what is going on here at TIFF in this festival.

而且,我们的布景更具包容性,使得故事叙述不再同质化,而更加生动活泼,正如多伦多国际电影节的举办情况所证明的那样。

So, you know, I think homogeneity is the enemy of everything we make.

所以,你知道,我认为同质化是我们制造的一切的敌人。

But I only have two minutes, apparently, so the hook is going to come out.

但显然我只有两分钟的时间,所以钩子会出来。

But before I go off, one piece of the change puzzle that I don't think we've yet fully grappled with as an industry, so it's saying format.

但在我开始之前, 我认为我们这个行业还没有完全解决变革难题中的一个问题,那就是格式。

I've got no idea what that means.

我不知道那是什么意思。

In an industry that naturally recycles and re-examines ideas, I think there's an inherent creative circularity to the way that we make work.

在一个自然回收和重新审视想法的行业中,我认为我们的工作方式具有内在的创造性循环。

And as we all know, bloat and excess are the enemy of creativity.

众所周知,膨胀和过度是创造力的敌人。

I think the piece of change that we're missing is to make work as an industry more sustainable.

我认为我们所缺少的改变是让工作作为一个行业变得更加可持续。

More circular.

更加循环。

And I think, you know, it was so quick in COVID to have COVID officers.

而且我认为,你知道,在新冠肺炎疫情中,政府很快就派出了新冠肺炎官员。

You know, we were an industry that really was at the forefront of being able to continue during the pandemic.

你知道,我们的行业在疫情期间确实处于能够继续运营的最前沿。

But where are the green officers on...

但是绿色官员在哪里呢?

Oh, is that music being...

噢,那音乐是......

You mentioned climate change and that's what you get.

你提到了气候变化,这就是你得到的。

It's the end of a long evening, folks.

朋友们,漫长的夜晚结束了。

But, you know, it could be the end of us all.

但你知道,这可能是我们所有人的末日。

But anyway, I think it's a moral imperative to make this switch into making our work more sustainable.

但无论如何,我认为做出这种转变使我们的工作更加可持续是一种道义上的责任。

You know, we are a hugely, hugely influential industry.

你知道,我们是一个具有巨大影响力的行业。

And there's a huge financial and creative opportunity in making work more sustainably.

使工作更加可持续地发展蕴藏着巨大的经济和创造机会。

It's huge.

它非常大。

So I would suggest that we seize this opportunity.

因此我建议我们抓住这个机会。

I'm off my soapbox now and into the bar.

我现在要结束我的演讲,进入酒吧。

Thank you.

谢谢。

Thank you.

谢谢。

标签: 女神 tiff kleenex
 

外部推荐