名利场 明星经典回顾- 艾米·亚当斯 魔法奇兵 钢铁之躯 降临

欧美明星 4 0

They sent me the script and they're like, they want to talk to you about Charlene.

他们把剧本发给我,说想跟你谈谈夏琳。

And I was like, Charlene gets in the fist fight, Charlene?

我当时想,夏琳要打架了,夏琳?

And they're like, yeah, yeah.

他们就说,是啊,是啊。

And I was like, I feel seen.

我感觉我被看到了。

Hi, I'm Amy Adams.

你好,我是艾米·亚当斯。

And we're going to watch a few scenes from throughout my career.

我们将观看我职业生涯中的一些场景。

All right, let's get going here.

好的,我们就开始吧。

You must remind her or she'll be blind and say How do I know he loves me?

你必须提醒她,否则她会盲目地说“我怎么知道他爱我?”

How do I know?

我怎么知道?

I just remember what a dream it was to be in Central Park.

我只记得身处中央公园是多么梦幻的事情。

Like I didn't go to New York until I was 24.

就像我直到 24 岁才去纽约一样。

And I remember the first time that I found Central Park, it just felt like very specific energy, specifically magic.

我记得第一次发现中央公园时,它就给人一种非常特殊的能量,非常神奇。

This idea of an oasis inside of this huge bustling city and the intention behind it to create the space for everybody.

这个想法是在这座繁华的大城市中创造一片绿洲,其背后旨在为每个人创造空间。

And so to get to go and do a musical number in this place that had become so special to me was Really, really such a treat.

所以能够去这个对我来说如此特别的地方表演音乐会真是一件非常享受的事。

Like a dream.

就像一场梦。

Like a dream come true.

就像梦想成真一样。

Patrick's reaction throughout this whole scene, I think that's my husband's favorite part of the movie.

帕特里克在整个场景中的反应,我想这是我丈夫最喜欢的电影部分。

I don't dance.

我不跳舞。

And I really don't sing.

我确实不会唱歌。

He was such a great foil to her optimism.

他简直是她乐观精神的极大挫折。

You know, his, like, cynicism and disbelief at what he's saying, he just towed that line so perfectly.

你知道, 他对自己所说的话所表现出的愤世嫉俗和怀疑,他只是完美地体现了这一点。

Aw, she's a baby.

噢,她还是个婴儿。

That was the director's daughter, Kevin Lehman's daughter.

那是导演的女儿,凯文·莱曼的女儿。

And that's the choreographer down there in the patterned shirt next to Patrick.

帕特里克旁边穿有图案的衬衫的人就是编舞师。

At the time, I mean, I hadn't been professionally singing for a long time, and I was more of somebody who was, like, featured in the chorus, not really a soloist.

那时,我的意思是,我已经很久没有从事专业唱歌了,我更像是合唱团中的特色歌手,而不是真正的独唱歌手。

And this one just had, like, rapid fire, not a lot of room for breath.

而这一次,就像是快速射击,没有太多的喘息空间。

And so, technically, it was, like, the hardest one to sort of get down.

所以,从技术上来说,这是最难实现的。

But, yeah, it'd be fun to try to sing it again, because since then, I've done a lot of karaoke, and I think I could tackle this one now.

但是,是的,再次尝试唱这首歌会很有趣,因为从那时起, 我已经唱了很多卡拉 OK,而且我认为我现在可以解决这首歌了。

I feel pretty confident.

我感觉非常有信心。

I mean, I do sort of, but then I will regret it.

我的意思是,我确实会这么做,但后来我会后悔。

Like, I'm the kind of person that's like, yeah, I'm totally going to do that.

就像,我就是那种会说‘是的,我完全会这么做’的人。

And then I'm like, why did I do that?

然后我就想,我为什么要这么做?

Enchanted's probably one of the films of mine I've seen the most in sharing it with nieces and nephews or them wanting to watch it with me, my daughter watching it.

《魔法奇缘》可能是我看过最多的电影之一, 我经常和侄子侄女们一起看, 或者他们想和我一起看,我的女儿也在看。

And it was nice to revisit it sort of before we did Disenchanted.

在拍摄《幻灭》之前重新回顾这部电影是件很愉快的事情。

I spent a lot of time with it.

我花了很多时间在这上面。

And I was like, I really, I really like this movie.

我当时想,我真的非常喜欢这部电影。

You know, it was nice to have distance from it and to be able to see it for the absolute joy that it was.

你知道,与它保持距离并能够看到它所带来的绝对快乐是件好事。

It was so much fun making.

制作过程非常有趣。

I need you to send a message to the other sites.

我需要你向其他站点发送一条消息。

I actually came to this role.

我实际上是来担任这个角色的。

I just finished a really challenging production and I was like, I need a break.

我刚刚完成了一部非常具有挑战性的作品,我觉得我需要休息一下。

I don't want to read anything.

我不想读任何东西。

I'm getting ready to go do another production.

我正准备去做另一个作品。

And so I was like, I'm not, I don't want to read anything.

所以我当时想,我不想读任何东西。

And very smartly, my team of amazing women said, you can do that right after you read this.

我的优秀女性团队非常聪明地说道,读完这篇文章后,您就可以这样做。

And so I got to meet with Denis and he just had a beautiful way of talking about it.

因此我与丹尼斯见面,他以一种美妙的方式谈论了这件事。

A, he clearly is gifted visually and has a wonderful way of creating like an emotional resonance inside of very surreal worlds, you know, but they feel so grounded and so real.

答:他显然在视觉方面很有天赋, 并且能够以一种奇妙的方式在超现实的世界中创造情感共鸣,你知道, 但它们给人的感觉如此踏实、如此真实。

But aside from that, He's so respectful and so thoughtful, so open.

但除此之外,他非常尊重人、非常体贴、非常开放。

He has an emotional intelligence that is really beautiful to witness.

他的情商确实很高。

He said that although he sees it with the science fiction element, that it's a mother's story.

他说,尽管他认为这部电影带有科幻元素,但这是一个母亲的故事。

And I think that really resonated with me.

我认为这确实引起了我的共鸣。

One of them had, it's weird, I don't want to give spoiler alerts, but I suppose if, go watch Arrival.

其中一个有, 这很奇怪,我不想给出剧透,但我想如果的话, 去看《降临》吧。

If you see this and you don't want any spoiler alerts, go watch Arrival.

如果您看到这个并且不想被剧透,那就去看《降临》吧。

One of them is no longer, he expired.

其中一个已经不再存在,他已经去世了。

So I think, I can't remember if this is Abbott or Costello, which I feel really strangely bad about.

所以我想,我不记得这是阿博特还是科斯特洛,这让我感觉真的很糟糕。

And he's sort of explaining to me like what's going on and who my daughter is.

他向我解释了发生了什么事以及我的女儿是谁。

First off, I was devastated and it made me look at The story so differently.

首先,我感到非常震惊,这让我对这个故事有了不同的看法。

And then I immediately went back and read it again, kind of in the same way that I was talking about wanting people to see it again with a new perspective, and saw the whole character in a different perspective, because I had thought her as a person in mourning.

然后我立即回去又读了一遍,有点像我说希望人们用新的视角重新看待它,从不同的角度看待整个角色,因为我一直认为她是一个哀悼的人。

So I worked really hard to build up her backstory and her future story.

所以我非常努力地构建她的背景故事和她未来的故事。

So she was a really fun character to work on.

所以塑造她这个角色真的很有趣。

Skank.

荡妇。

Skank.

荡妇。

Don't call me skank.

不要叫我荡妇。

I'll rip that nasty hair right out of your fucking head.

我要把你那根讨厌的头发从你的头上拔掉。

I'm his mother.

我是他的妈妈。

And his manager.

还有他的经理。

You're not my manager anymore.

你不再是我的代理人了。

And I'm not waiting for Dickie, okay?

我也不再等迪基了,好吗?

I'm not getting any younger.

我不再年轻了。

I know you don't understand it, but I had nine kids.

我知道你不明白,但我有九个孩子。

And I love every one of you.

我爱你们每一个人。

This is so good, isn't it?

这太好了,不是吗?

You got a funny way of showing it.

你用一种很有趣的方式来表达它。

Letting him get beat up.

让他挨打。

Letting him get his hand broken.

让他的手被打断。

You're fucking boss, skank.

你他妈就是老板,贱人。

You're crazy.

你疯了。

Fucking boss, Nicky!

他妈的老板,尼基!

What did I do to you?

我对你做了什么?

我对你做了什么?

It was unlike anything that was sort of being put in front of me at that time.

这与当时摆在我面前的任何东西都不一样。

And I was in Ireland doing Leap Year, I remember.

我记得我当时正在爱尔兰过闰年。

And they sent me the script.

他们把剧本发给了我。

And they're like, they want to talk to you about Charlene.

他们就像是想跟你谈论夏琳一样。

我当时想,夏琳要打架了,夏琳?

他们就说,是啊,是啊。

我感觉我被看到了。

I'm one of seven kids.

我是七个孩子中的一个。

So, like, we grew up kind of tough and really, like, you know, you never back down, you know?

所以,我们长大后变得很坚强,而且,你知道,你永远不会退缩,你知道吗?

So, that was like a world, I mean, not exactly, but I understood that world.

所以,那就像一个世界,我的意思不是完全一样,但我了解那个世界。

So, it was nice to get to sort of step into a different type of role, move in a different direction than some of the roles that I'd played before that were a little bit more wide-eyed or naive.

因此, 很高兴能够尝试一种不同类型的角色,朝着不同的方向发展, 而不是我以前扮演过的一些更天真或更幼稚的角色。

And I'm really grateful that I had that opportunity to do that.

我真的很感激我有这样的机会去做这件事。

♪♪ Why are you surrendering to Zod?

♪♪ 你为什么要向佐德投降?

I'm surrendering to mankind.

我向人类投降了。

There's a difference.

是有区别的。

You let them handcuff you?

你让他们给你戴上手铐吗?

Wouldn't be much for surrender if I resisted.

如果我反抗,那就算不上投降。

I don't know what it was about Superman growing up, but I just loved it.

我不知道超人成长的过程是怎样的,但我就是喜欢它。

He was so earnest, there was an idealism, this idea of, like, just somebody with the best of intentions that, you know, always tried to fight for the right.

他非常真诚, 有一种理想主义,这种想法就像一个心怀善意的人,总是试图为正义而战。

I mean, I loved that idea.

我的意思是,我喜欢这个想法。

Lois was one of my favorite characters growing up.

路易斯是我成长过程中最喜欢的角色之一。

I would pretend to be her.

我会假装是她。

What's the S stand for?

S 代表什么?

It's not an S. On my world, it means hope.

它不是一个 S。在我的世界里,它意味着希望。

Well, here it's an S. I really like the challenge of working in these like really large sets that require a lot of imagination and a lot of world building and get to work on this set with Henry and Michael Shannon and all the other actors.

好吧,这里是 S。我真的很喜欢在这些非常大的场景中工作的挑战,这需要大量的想象力和大量的世界构建,并与亨利、迈克尔·珊农和所有其他演员一起在这个场景中工作。

I was really just soaking it in.

我真的只是沉浸其中。

One of the things I like about the superhero canons is for me, it's almost like theater in a way.

我喜欢超级英雄经典的其中一个原因是,对我来说,它在某种程度上几乎就像戏剧一样。

It's like different people take on the role and the role doesn't belong to one person.

就好像不同的人承担了同一个角色,而这个角色并不属于一个人。

What advice would you give Rachel Bronham, who is going to be the next Love Flame?

您会给即将成为下一位爱情火焰的 Rachel Bronham 什么建议呢?

Oh, just have fun.

噢,玩得开心就好。

Just have fun.

玩得开心就好。

And I'm sure she will.

我相信她会的。

She's wonderful.

她太棒了。

And I hope she gets to bring her sense of humor to it.

我希望她能够把她的幽默感带到其中。

She's got such a great sensibility, such a good actress, but also such great natural comedic timing.

她有如此敏锐的感知力,如此优秀的演技,而且她的喜剧天赋也如此出众。

And I hope we get to see some of that in that.

我希望我们能够看到其中的一些内容。

I'm sure you all remember, because it was only a few days ago, that I had a meltdown over my aspic and vowed to transform myself into a better human being.

我相信你们都记得, 因为就在几天前,我因为肉冻而崩溃, 并发誓要把自己变成一个更好的人。

And then I was trussing the poulet rôti à la normande.

然后我把诺曼底小鸡捆起来。

I don't know how to type.

我不知道怎样打字。

Still don't know how to type.

仍然不知道如何打字。

Livers and cream cheese.

肝脏和奶油干酪。

And it fell on the floor and the stuffing fell out into a big, gooey mess.

它掉到了地板上,里面的馅料掉出来了,变成一大团粘糊糊的东西。

I haven't seen this scene in so long.

我好久没有见过这样的场景了。

Crazy!

疯狂的!

Worse than the last.

比上一次更糟糕。

The wonderful thing about working with somebody who's written a memoir is you have this really great resource material.

与撰写回忆录的人一起工作的奇妙之处在于你可以获得非常棒的资源材料。

Also at some point imagination has to take over because you're sort of assuming a lot of unwritten and unspoken.

而且,在某种程度上,想象力必须占据主导地位,因为你假设了很多未写和未说的东西。

But I really loved the difference between her experience with cooking and sort of coming to herself and her identity and paralleling that with Julia Child while she was spending her time in France and writing the novel.

但我真的很喜欢她在烹饪方面的经验以及对自我和身份的认识之间的差异,并将其与朱莉娅·查尔德在法国创作小说时的经历进行比较。

Bonjour!

你好!

Bonjour, madame.

您好,夫人。

You can really tell that Nora Ephron has a love of food in this, because the way that the food is treated as a character is really beautiful, and it's kind of where I started to really focus on cooking in my life, so it was a great gift.

你真的可以看出诺拉·艾芙隆对食物的热爱,因为食物作为一个角色的处理方式真的很美妙,这也是我开始在生活中真正关注烹饪的地方,所以这是一份很棒的礼物。

I learned how to poach an egg, and I know that that's the thing I probably use the most.

我学会了如何煮荷包蛋,而且我知道这可能是我最常用的方法。

My daughter really likes poached eggs, so that's been the most useful, and an omelet.

我女儿非常喜欢水煮蛋,所以这最有用,还有煎蛋卷。

Eggs, eggs and omelets.

鸡蛋、鸡蛋和煎蛋卷。

You know, sometimes when I travel, I use the name Frank Taylor.

你知道,有时我旅行时,我会使用弗兰克·泰勒这个名字。

That's my secret.

这就是我的秘密。

Frank Taylor?

弗兰克·泰勒?

Yeah, Frank Taylor, you know?

是的,弗兰克泰勒,你知道吗?

Frank Black.

弗兰克·布莱克。

Frank Black?

弗兰克·布莱克?

Yeah, it doesn't matter.

是的,没关系。

Why are you saying all this?

你为什么这么说?

This is a real baby.

这是一个真正的婴儿。

Both of us.

我们俩都是。

I'm not a doctor.

我不是医生。

I never went to medical school.

我从来没上过医学院。

I'm not a lawyer or a Harvard graduate or a Lutheran.

我不是律师,也不是哈佛毕业生,也不是路德教徒。

I ran away from home a year and a half ago when I was 16.

一年半前,当我16岁的时候,我离家出走了。

Frank?

坦率?

You're not a Lutheran?

你不是路德教徒吗?

Brenda.

布伦达。

Sweet, sweet Brenda.

甜美、甜美的布伦达。

I have enough money to last us for the rest of our lives.

我的钱足够我们过余生。

Leo is very, very gifted as an actor.

莱昂纳多是一名非常有天赋的演员。

I think we all know that.

我想我们都知道这一点。

But working with it and seeing it, it's like so natural out of him.

但当他和它一起工作并看到它时,一切看起来都很自然。

It's really...

真是……

Kind of a wonder to witness.

真是一件值得见证的奇迹。

There's this beautiful moment.

有一个美丽的时刻。

He's climbed out the window.

他从窗户爬出去了。

We're making plans.

我们正在制定计划。

There's like lace and it's beautifully lit.

那里就像蕾丝一样,而且灯光很漂亮。

You're gonna take a taxi, kid.

你要坐出租车,孩子。

I'm gonna take a taxi.

我要坐出租车。

You're gonna be there at 10 a.m. I'll be there at 10 a.m. no matter what.

你将于上午 10 点到达那里。不管怎样,我也会于上午 10 点到达那里。

In two days.

两天后。

Two days.

两天。

Two days, Brenda.

两天,布伦达。

And I have such a visceral memory of it.

我对此有着深刻的记忆。

And then the dollar bills kept hitting Leo in the face, like in the middle of the face.

然后美元钞票不断打在利奥的脸上,比如脸的中央。

And of course, that's the time I decided that that was the funniest thing.

当然,那一刻我认为那是最有趣的事情。

And I just collapsed into giggles.

我当时就哈哈大笑起来。

On the set with Steven Spielberg, I'm like holding up production, because I cannot get it together.

在与史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格一起的片场,我就像是在阻碍制作,因为我无法把所有的事情整合在一起。

Because every time a dollar bill hits him in the face, I'm like, that's it.

因为每次一张美元钞票打到他脸上,我就会觉得,就这样了。

I just, I don't know why.

我只是,我不知道为什么。

Just watching him get hit, that is my one regret.

看着他被击中,这是我唯一的遗憾。

Although, it's not so bad, but I did have to pull it together.

虽然,情况不是那么糟糕,但我必须振作起来。

I think he got to the point where he saw the humor in it, and I think it was the one that landed directly.

我认为他已经看到了其中的幽默,并且我认为这是直接的幽默。

But he stayed super focused, which then I thought was even funnier.

但他仍然保持高度专注,我觉得这更有趣。

Please, please, before you go, please tell me your name.

请在离开之前告诉我您的名字。

Please tell me.

请告诉我。

Frank William Abagnale Jr. And then I remember that was the day that I got to work with Tom Hanks as well because he came in and we had a scene that we did later on and that was pretty cool.

小弗兰克·威廉·阿巴内尔。我记得那天我还有机会与汤姆·汉克斯合作,因为他加入了我们,我们后来拍摄了一个场景,那非常酷。

I just never thought I would be working with that caliber of Artists across the board from Steven Spielberg to Tom Hanks and Leonardo DiCaprio.

我只是从来没有想过我会与史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格、汤姆·汉克斯和莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥等如此高水平的艺术家合作。

It was it was like a fever dream and I was so grateful and I was like pivotal in my life to have that opportunity and and get to do that.

这就像一场狂热的梦,我非常感激,拥有这样的机会并做到这一点是我生命中的关键。

Oh, we need some crunchy snacks, right?

哦,我们需要一些脆脆的零食,对吧?

Hi.

你好。

Oh, hi.

哦,你好。

Oh, my God, Sally, what are you doing here?

哦,天哪,莎莉,你在这里做什么?

I'm visiting my mom for the weekend.

我周末要去看望我的妈妈。

Oh, baby, this is Sally.

哦,宝贝,这是莎莉。

Yeah, Sally took over your mom's job at the gallery after you were born.

是的,你出生后,莎莉就接替了你妈妈在画廊的工作。

Oh, he's super cute.

哦,他超级可爱。

Do you just love getting to be home with him all the time?

你喜欢一直和他待在家里吗?

I think it's so much bigger than just sort of one aspect of motherhood or parenthood or relationships.

我认为这远不止是母性、父母身份或人际关系的某个方面。

And I think that's what I love so much about doing it.

我想这就是我如此热爱做这件事的原因。

It's an examination of community and society and identity and relationships.

这是对社区、社会、身份和关系的考察。

And one of the things that really drew me to it, aside from the parenthood and motherhood aspect, is the Deep need for relationship and communication, and her relationship with her husband is really true, very authentic.

除了为人父母和为人母亲的方面之外,真正吸引我的一点是对关系和沟通的深切需要,而她与丈夫的关系非常真实,非常真诚。

If you've seen the movie, I apologize to my husband for saying that, but it rings very true, and Scoot McNeary did a wonderful job at sort of playing this person who has all of the best of intentions and just maybe not all of the information.

如果你看过这部电影, 我要为我丈夫说这些话向他表示歉意,但这些话听起来非常真实, 斯科特·麦克尼瑞 (Scoot McNeary) 非常出色地扮演了这个拥有一切善意但也许并非掌握全部信息的人。

I would love to feel content, but instead I feel like I'm Just stuck inside of a prison of my own creation where I torment myself until I'm left binge eating Big Newtons at midnight to keep from crying.

我很想感到满足,但我却感觉自己好像被困在自己创造的监狱里,不断折磨自己,直到半夜只能狂吃大牛顿来止住眼泪。

And I feel like societal norms and gender expectations and just plain old biology have forced me to become this person that I don't recognize and I'm just angry all the time, like all the time.

我觉得社会规范、性别期望以及简单的生物学原理迫使我变成了一个我不认识的人, 我一直都很生气,无时无刻。

You know, and I would love to direct some of my own artwork towards a critique of the modern-day systems that articulate this, but my brain just doesn't function the way that it did before I had the baby, and I'm dumb now.

你知道, 我很想通过我的一些艺术作品来批判当今表达这种观点的制度,但是我的大脑不再像生孩子前那样运转了,现在我很笨。

I didn't want to talk through that, because she talks, there's not a lot of breaths in that monologue, so I was just letting it kind of be.

我不想谈论这个, 因为她说话时,那段独白中没有太多的呼吸,所以我只是顺其自然。

That's one of the things Mari did which I really love is the book had such a strong inner dialogue and so she was able to sort of bring this inner monologue out through these conversations with herself.

这是玛丽所做的事情之一,我非常喜欢,因为这本书有如此强烈的内心对话,所以她能够通过与自己的对话将这种内心独白表达出来。

A lot of her truth being espoused there and really giving voice and speaking that which we should not speak about is just like deep dissatisfaction and insecurities.

她在那里宣扬了很多真理,真正表达了我们不应该谈论的话题,就像深深的不满和不安全感。

It's always so surreal to see sort of like a retrospective.

看到类似回顾展的东西总是感觉很不真实。

I'm reminded of the wonderful people I've gotten to work with and that I'm so grateful to have worked with.

我记得我曾与许多优秀的人共事,我很感激能够与他们共事。

I want to go back and see some of the movies.

我想回去看一些电影。

I'm kind of like, oh, I haven't seen, I don't know when I've seen Julia and Julia last.

我有点像,哦,我没见过,我不知道我上次见到朱莉娅和朱莉娅是什么时候。

And I know my daughter wants to see it.

我知道我的女儿想看它。

So maybe we'll put that on the playlist.

因此我们也许会将其放入播放列表中。

But yeah, I'd always feel somewhat nostalgic, right?

但是啊,我总会感到有些怀旧,对吧?

And I think it's that year, like I turned 50 this year, so like everything feels like a retrospective.

我想那一年, 我今年 50 岁了,所以一切都像是一次回顾。

But also like a new beginning, because I feel really, really focused on looking forward.

但也像是一个新的开始,因为我真的非常专注于展望未来。